Sandalford Estate Restaurant
Western Australian Tourism Awards
- Sir David Brand Award for Tourism (2005, 2015)
- Tourism Wineries, Distilleries and Breweries (8 times Gold medal winner)
Gold Plate Award Winner
- Restaurant Within A Winery (2008, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014)
- Tourist Restaurant (2009, 2010, 2011)
- Prix D’Honneur - Tourist Restaurant (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Venue Caterer (2012)
RCIA Awards for Excellence Winner
- Restaurant Within a Winery (2010, 2012, 2013)
- Tourism Restaurant (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Experience a unique blend of vineyard views, fresh regional produce, innovative Australian cuisine, great wines and unmatched service at Sandalford Restaurant. Opened in 1998, this Swan Valley restaurant is ideal for relaxed casual dining, formal corporate meetings or social functions.
Dine in the rustic ambience of limestone, wood and a grand open fire. For a historic touch, try the relaxed alfresco atmosphere under 125 year old vines with beautiful views of vineyards and surrounds.
For your special corporate and social events, Sandalford Restaurant seats up to 60 people inside and 60 people for alfresco dining. The restaurant's inviting feelings of warmth and comfort, combined with a unique dining experience, help make your special occasion memorable. Please follow these links for details on functions and weddings at Sandalford.
Sandalford Restaurant is open daily for lunch from 12 noon onwards (last main course orders in by 2:45pm).
Click here to see a 360 degree view of our award winning restaurant.
- Sandalford Restaurant will be closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- A 15% surcharge applies on all public holidays
- A 2.5% merchant fee will apply with the use of all credit cards
Please ring +61 8 9374 9301 or alternatively you may email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.